Netjobs Seitennetzwerk - Vollständige Nutzungsbedingungen
Your rights and your privacy
Information collected through our websites and programs is stored in Sweden. Your information is therefore covered by Swedish legislation.
Scope of the Policy
The policy applies to information that we collect or use on websites or in programs owned and controlled by NetJobs Group AB or its related companies ("NetJobs"). Related companies or group companies are entities that control, are controlled by, or are jointly controlled by NetJobs Group AB.
We link to other sites that we have no control over. We are not responsible for other websites' policies and privacy practices. You should therefore review other websites' privacy policies to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you are using our websites and programs. We collect information directly from you, such as your contact information, your resume and your profile information. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our site, send it to us or otherwise pass it on to us.
Depending on the services you use, we collect examples of the following information:
- Your CV and profile information
- Contact details such as name, address, phone and email.
- Information imported by you or your contacts from external applications.
- Your ethnicity or gender, only if you choose to state it in your CV or profile.
We also collect information about you automatically. We automatically collect information about using our sites and mobile apps, which areas of our site you visit as well as information about your computer or mobile device, including IP address, device ID, physical location, browser, and type of operating system and reference URL. This information is necessary to provide customized and site-based content, as well as to analyze web traffic, troubleshoot issues, prevent fraud, and improve our services. We can combine this information with information in your account to help prevent fraud.
We can collect information about you from publicly available websites. We may use this information to create a profile, even if you do not have an account with us or link it to an existing profile. You are able to claim collected information relating to you and to change the visibility settings or delete the information. However, we can not guarantee that later we will not collect other information from publicly available websites that concern you.
We can get a confirmation when you open an Email from NetJobs if your computer supports that kind of program.
If you choose to sign in via Facebook or similar sites, we import the requested information from your account and make it part of your profile. Since the purpose of NetJob's websites and programs is to share information about yourself and for others to find you, we make certain information about you generally available by default. Such information can be accessed on the Internet, including by users without an account, and it may appear in a general search engine result. However, you can check how visible your information is by managing your account settings. You can also restrict the information that will be available to others by deleting information you do not want to be seen or by not providing such information at all.
How we use this information
We use the information we collect about you mainly to deliver the products and services we offer, such as email you relevant job offers, but also to answer you and drive and improve our websites and programs. When you register with NetJobs, manage your profile, publish information or make an active choice when different choices are presented, you agree that under applicable law, we may use the information about you for the following purposes:
- To create a profile for you based on information you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other websites or programs or information received from third parties, such as your contacts or advertisers
- to add information collected from publicly available websites to your profile
- to provide customized, targeted or site-based content, personalized, targeted or site-based services, and customized, targeted or site-based advertising from us or third parties
- to allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other sites and programs or export your data to other websites and programs
- to contact you regarding feature updates, information and service related communications, including key security updates
- to provide complementary communication, information and promotions, such as newsletters and career counselling
- to inform you of other products or services available from NetJobs or its affiliates
- to contact us and to respond to you to conduct surveys, campaigns and competitions and to publish the results of these
- to help potential employers find your profile and connect with you
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job advertisements to employer customers;
- to display targeted messages from employers based on the content of your resume or profile
- to provide products and services for employers to complete the recruitment and employment process;
- to generate internal reports on the use of our websites and programs
- to provide customers with reports of trends and trends in the job market, including the availability of certain talents
- to allow search engines to access publicly available information
- to identify, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- to make suggestions and draw conclusions about you. For example, we may suggest jobs, products or services that you may be interested in. If you have identified yourself as "Mrs.", we can assume you are a woman.
Some of our products and services, such as our CV and Profile Database, searches in social media and networking, allow third parties to view your personal information and contact you.
Information that you publish on public parts of NetJobs websites or programs, or make visible in the CV and Profile database, may be accessed, used and stored by other people around the world, including people in countries that may not have legislation that guarantee adequate personal data protection in the same definition as in your country of residence.
Even though NetJobs takes steps to protect data about you from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, NetJob's do not control third parties and are not responsible for their use of information provided by you. Therefore, you should not disclose sensitive information, personality profiles or other information you do not want to be publicly available on any of NetJob's websites or in any of the NetJob programs or on a publicly available site.
Our services include displaying customized products, content and advertising with regard to your professional experience and your interests on the web. We use information we have about you to determine if you may be interested in third party offers, products or services. We show targeted web ads. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you as we retrieve from third parties.
Here's how we share the information
We provide you with a platform where you can spread information about yourself to give you optimal career opportunities. Data collected can be shared within the NetJobs group at global level. We do not share contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information.
- We share information about you with third parties helping us to offer you our products and services. Examples of this are hosts for our web servers, including CV database storage, analysis of information, provision of market assistance, processing of credit card payments and customer service. These companies will, if necessary, have access to your personal information in order to perform their duties, but they may not use this data for any other purpose. We continue to be responsible for all tasks shared in this way.
- We may disclose information to third parties if you allow. For example:
- If you make your CV searchable or if we collect information that you have made available on a publicly available site, all parties who have access to our resume or profiles database will be able to access your information.
- If you choose to receive information about offers, products or services from third parties, we will disclose your contact information to these parties so they can contact you.
- If you have previously chosen to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails, or other communications from NetJobs or third parties but then regretted you may decline these e-mail or edit your account profile.
- When submitting an application for a job, leaving your contact information for your interest in a job or responding to a message from an employer, you agree that your information is handed over to this employer.
- We also share aggregated information (including site data) about visitors to NetJob's web sites and users of NetJob's third party programs to provide you with web ads. We can also compile data relating to professional qualifications, education, age, experience level and other information relevant to job search. Compiled data does not identify individual users in person and may be available to employers or co-applicants. If we create a website under a shared brand with another company, information will be retained by both companies and covered by both companies' integrity policies that will be published on the common site.
- Information we have collected from other websites may be disclosed to third parties.
- We disclose information to the extent that we are required by law to do so or if we, in our sole discretion, act as a result of authority or in good faith - considering your interest in personal integrity and other factors - believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with legal requirements or legal process; (b) protect our ownership or our related companies; (c) prevent crime or protect national security; or (d) protect individuals or the publics personal security.
- We may disclose and transfer information to third parties that acquire any or all of NetJob's business units, whether by mergers or acquisitions of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event that NetJobs is subject to bankruptcy proceedings, such information will be transferred in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial part of our business to third parties by email or through a clearly visible message on the site.
Important about your resume
When you create or publish a CV, we will save it in our CV and Profile database in Sweden. You can determine the status of your resume by specifying whether it should be visible or private. A visible CV can be seen by anyone who has access to our CV and Profile database. We can not control how and when CVs that have been shown or downloaded by others are stored, used or protected for privacy purposes.
A private resume is not visible in our CV and Profile database. However, information that we collect about you from a publicly available site may be visible. You can still use your private resume when submitting job applications on the web. If you choose to do so, your CV is transferred to the employer in question, which may retain a copy of it or distribute it to third parties.
We try to limit access to our CV and Profile database to legitimate users, but we can not guarantee that other parties can not access the database. We can not control how third parties who have access to the database use the resumes. Once your resume has been submitted, NetJobs can not retrieve it from third parties who have accessed it.
You can delete your resume or profile at any time from our database. If you do not have an account with us, we may request more information from you so that we can locate your profile and remove it. However, anyone who viewed your resume or profile may have retained a copy of it in their own archives or databases.
Therefore, you should not provide sensitive information, personality profiles or other information in your resume or profile that you do not want to be publicly available.
If you provide information about a reference person, it is your responsibility to ensure that the reference is aware that you have submitted his or her data and that the person has given you his written consent to do so.
CVs or profiles you provide should not contain any sensitive information about you in regards to (i) your ethnic origin, (ii) your political opinion, (iii) your philosophical or religious beliefs, (iv) your union membership or political party (v) your physical or mental health or your biometric data or genetic conditions; (vi) your addiction or sex life; (vii) if you have committed a crime or been subject to legal action and the consequent punishment; (viii) if you have been guilty of unlawful or abusive behavior and consequent fines or (ix) your social security number. If your resume or profile contains this information, you agree that it is there at your own risk. We can not control third party access to such information in our database.
Here's how we save the information
Managing your career is a lifelong process. Therefore, we keep the information we have collected about you so that your continued use of our sites will be more effective, practical, and significant until you change or delete your personal information as below. You can access, review, correct, update, modify or delete your resume or profile at any time. Log in to your account, go to your resume or profile and make any changes you want. If you do not have an account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to, and modification, update, or deletion of your personal data may be denied or restricted by NetJobs if this could infringe on the rights of another person and / or the applicable law permits. If you want to completely delete your account information, please email us at email@example.com. We will send you an email confirming that your personal information has been removed (except for an archived copy that is not accessible to you or to third parties on the Internet). The archived copy is retained only as long as it is necessary for audit and registration purposes. We will also keep logs and information that may have with your activity on our site to do.
We respond to requests for access to information without unnecessary delay from receipt and within 30 days at the latest. If we would need further processing time to give you access to your information, we will confirm within 30 days that we have received your request and then complete our response promptly within the statutory term.
If you do not log in to your account or interact with our services, including continuing to receive emails from us, for a long time, your account will be terminated and scheduled to be removed from our site. Exit accounts are deleted at regular intervals. Our current starting period is approximately 36 months. We can increase or decrease the period to adjust it after changing recruitment patterns. If your account contains a resume, you will receive an email from us before we remove your resume in this way.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
NetJobs takes appropriate steps to protect your personal data from accidental loss, unauthorized access, and unauthorized use or modification or unauthorized disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not succeed in circumventing our actions or using your personal information for unauthorized purposes. You should be aware that CV and profiles can be supervised by your current employer.
NetJobs is not meant for, and we do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
NetJobs Group AB is the entity responsible for your personal information that you have submitted to NetJobs.
NetJobs Group AB
115 23 Stockholm
We will make reasonable efforts to directly answer your question or solve your problem. If you find that we have not properly addressed your question, please contact our Data Protection Officer via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.